Thursday, November 15, 2007

Perfect Pumpkins

This year, the girls drew the faces on their pumpkins for the first time.






It was pretty amusing to me. I think their 3 year-old drawings are adorable.

But then again, I'm the Mumma.



Sophie had a happy face.

















Riley had a surprised face.




















Did my best to cut on their lines exactly.
( :

























Then we lit them and sat on the stoop with our pumpkin pals.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

You are the best mumma ever !! :)

(And, I assume that daddy also helped out :)

Those are adorable. I wish I could go back in time and let my kids make more decisions for themselves.

AC

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

I agree with my sister, Cathy! You are the best mumma ever indeed. We are wishing we could be kids in your house. What fun. (And ditto about making decisions. I'm with my sister....We weren't as smart as you, Laura)....You are an amazing mother, and of course, the result is amazing children. (Not to leave out your amazng husband :)
Nonetheless, Cathy and I are ever amazed at you, Laura.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home