Monday, December 10, 2007

A Christmas Story

This year I might not have to watch the all-time best Christmas movie: A Christmas Story. Why? You're wondering. Well, because I can just watch Sam.



Last week when school was cancelled due to the snow, we went outside to play for a while.




The first thing Sammy did, as if drawn by a big magnet, was plop down next to the car. When I turned around, he was licking it. Fortunately I did not end up having to peel his frozen tongue from the metal, as he was licking the plastic headlights (God was smiling down for sure).



And every single time he fell, well, it wasn't pretty. He was truly like Ralphie's little brother. They're not making that stuff up, folks. With all that snow gear on, they are wider than they are tall, and they really can't stand back up again on their own power.








It's even more amusing in person.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Car= $15,000

Snowsuit= $60

Sam in snowsuit licking the car= priceless

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Wanted to leave a comment, but Becky has aced-out all future comments.

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home