Birthday Party Ideas
I thought it might be nice to have the girls pick their birthday party theme this year, like they did with their Halloween costumes. It was a little trickier, because they are two different people and I was asking them to agree on one theme. Didn't quite work out that way. We ended up with two ideas, which I was going to try and combine (could have been done) -- but instead we decided to have one theme for the friend party and the other for the family party.
Before I give it all away, here are the ideas they brainstormed (with some help) that made it to the final vote:
- pink
- hearts
- gingerbread men
- snowmen
- tea party
- ladybugs
- circus
- music
- rubber duckie
and the winners are....
snowmen (friend party)
and hearts (family party)!
I think their best idea (yes, this really came from them) was one that I nixed early on in the brainstorming process -- though they kept bringing it up. I didn't think most of their 3 & 4 year old friends would understand what an Elvis party was all about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home