Dinner Conversation

We went to my parents' house Friday after Thanksgiving for dinner. Ten of us were gathered at the table enjoying our meal. The girls were seated on a bench together at one end.
Sophie: (to her sister) Look under the table.
She and Riley both bent down to take a look-see.
Sophie: There's lots of legs!
Riley: Yeah, a lot of legs!
They continued to lean over and look at the legs, again and again, laughing.
Labels: family, funny sayings, holiday, twins

3 Comments:
Awesome...
I watched my friend's daughter today. She is about the same age as your girls. I thought she is a lot like what I imagine your girls are like. I wish I lived closer to know them better :(
So much fun -- what I imagine the "twin thing" is like.......someone to share your thoughts and feelings with. Both the girls must be right at the right age to enjoy the same things....in this case, legs.
:)
AC
That is hilarious.
Post a Comment
<< Home