Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day Part 2: We'll Sleep Well Tonight!





North Carolina Pinecone Turkeys!






We had a wonderful time seeing all of the Nolans at Grammy and Grampy's house. The kids played with their cousins all day and were wiped out by bedtime. There was no way they were going to stay awake on the ride home.



Check out dapper Sam with his vest and tie!




The whole family ( :

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger nanapapava said...

As I was scrolling down I was thinking that my first comment was going to be about Sammy in his vest and tie! Funny to see your comment to check it out!
Great to see a family picture of you! The Jon Nolan Clan is a good looking one!
AC

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

I love the turkeys :) And all the Nolans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home