Monday, November 19, 2007

Someone to Watch Over Sam


Recently I was talking with someone about our kids. Strange, as I almost never bring them up (ha!).


Anyway, I was talking about the girls and their interactions with Sam.

The person remarked, "The little guy has three mothers."

Yes, Sammy, sometimes you most certainly do.

Good luck with that, Pal.

(At least lately he's been starting to say, "No!" back.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Three mothers.....good thing he knows how to say "no!"
And I'm sure his mellow daddy helps keep things good.
Love, AC

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

Somehow, I am not worried about Sammy taking care of himself....He's one tough little guy, and I think he could handle a dozen mothers and come out doing it his own way! I think of that photo of him at the sink! He's got a mind of his own :)
Nana

(Did I mention how smart that mind is?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home