Friday, November 16, 2007

Crazy Box Heads



What kids don't love playing in boxes? Our girls are no exception. Unlimited possibilities await in those sturdy brown cardboard containers. Imagine it, and you are there.

We found a great picture book about this universal childhood pleasure, that is now a favorite. Check out Not a Box. Simple and timeless -- and beautiful. Just like the girls in this box.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

I had never heard of that book, but it sounds like it would be really worth getting. I just "previewed" it at Barnes and Noble. Thanks for the tip :)

As always, great photography!

AC

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

Aunt Cathy (AC) and my brothers and sisters and I were big boxers. Jon and Jamie were box crazy. When they were small, we lived in military posts, which always had folks coming and going with professional movers. Therefore, we had a plethora of boxes and the boys were the origiial box boys, I swear. And now, I see the perfect grandchildren are about to bring boxes to an art form. Your blog is fabulous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home