Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Little Laptops

The girls are at the age where they can do a lot of things on their own. And they also have personalities that show initiative.

Sometimes the two are a stressful, messy combination, in the eyes of their control-freak mumma. But sometimes, just sometimes, even I -- elbow deep in clean-up -- have to admit these girls are pretty darn clever and cute.

Here are their latest creations -- all materials were retrieved from the cabinet by them, and the execution was completely theirs too. I had no idea what the little elves were doing in the kitchen workshop, as I was checking emails in the livingroom.

Computers!
I think they're laptops really -- like the new mac I got this summer. Which they love taking their picture on. But that's another story.

For now, enjoy the crafty girls' creations. Kids after my own construction paper heart.


(Look at that screen saver!)


(Nice keyboard!)


(Note the word Riley spelled with stickers -- by accident: BAD. Made me laugh!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Unbelievable!!!
But, kudos to you, too. Because the materials were available.
(OK, maybe the materials were not meant to be available, but they were :)
My Nana saved things in the basement for us...toilet paper rolls, styrofoam meat trays, greeting cards, shoe boxes. You name it. And we had a ball. AC

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

Wow, Laura...They do have your artistic flare!! Wow!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

They are budding hardware designers! Dell, HP, etc. needs to track their development.

Love, UA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home