the wacky days and nights in our humble little home with our lively little kids
Labels: art, sophia
posted by themumma @ 9:18 PM 5 comments
Even has a belly button! Wow!I just LOVE kid art!
I do see the belly button (and the nose bridge) but am just a little concerned about the six fingers on one hand....AC
woops...Make that the left foot.AC
i think that's actually seven toes on the foot. now who should we be concerned about?
OK, Mumma. I just used the cursor to help count, and by gosh you are right! There are 7!Can I plead 10 to 12 hour work days and bad-weather commuting? Or should I blame Community School in Rhode Island?AC
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Even has a belly button! Wow!
I just LOVE kid art!
I do see the belly button (and the nose bridge) but am just a little concerned about the six fingers on one hand....
AC
woops...
Make that the left foot.
AC
i think that's actually seven toes on the foot. now who should we be concerned about?
OK, Mumma. I just used the cursor to help count, and by gosh you are right! There are 7!
Can I plead 10 to 12 hour work days and bad-weather commuting? Or should I blame Community School in Rhode Island?
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home