Sunday, December 16, 2007

Six Eyes

No one but me may truly understand the gravity of the situation I am about to describe. But if I can help just one person feel like they're not alone, then it's worth it.

This is what transpired after I got home from work, much to my dismay, and well, horror. I stood by helpless as the tragedy unfolded...


Jon:
(out of the blue, so I was caught off-guard) Sophie, where're the Hershey Kisses?

Sophia:
In the cabinet with the recipes.

She told him!

See, you have to hide chocolate in our house, especially if you ever want any for yourself. The thing is I didn't even know she knew where they were. I had no idea she had even been watching me put them away before. That's when Jon told me he had six eyes watching now.

And I better watch out.

Imagine taking advantage of an innocent three-year old like that! And turning her against her own mother! The horror of it all!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:55 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Jon's 2 eyes and 6 auxillary (this time did I do the math right?).

Ahhhh, the Nolan boy is a Driscoll at heart. Aunt Cathy woke one morning to discover chocolate on her face. That, plus other evidence, led to the conclusion that Aunt Cathy raided a bag of chocolate chips in the night.

We'll do whatever we have to to get the goods.

AC

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Becky said...

don't forget about all those EARS. It amazed me when Teresa would repeat stuff she heard me say on the telephone to other people. YIKES!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home