Monday, April 14, 2008

Daddy's Gig


The kids and I went to my favorite pizza place to listen to Jon play guitar and croon. On the way there, I put the radio on. "Back in Black" was playing. Sam kept saying, "Want Evis. Want Evis." Unfortunately for him, I couldn't find any Elvis cds in the car.

When we got to the restaurant, the host sat us right up front after I told him, "We're here to hear Daddy sing."

The kids played with their complementary pizza dough. We split the best brownie sundae on the planet. The girls colored. Sam kept getting up to dance. Everyone was having a great time.

However, Sam was a bit disappointed that Daddy didn't honor his song request for "Bob Builder." We know he knows that one too, since we sing it all the time at home.

Maybe next time, Sam.

And by the way, we appreciate your eclectic taste in music.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger Becky said...

What?!? No Bob??

Too bad ;)

Hahahahaha

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Sounds like a great family dinner!
All your kids are growing up with music in a way that is different and wonderful! Can't wait to see how it plays out in their lives. (I guess we're seeing some of how it plays out in scenes like this one :)

Aunt Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home