Trip to the Barber


(Reading magazines while waiting for the appointment)


The girls got their first real haircuts by
people who actually know what
they're doing -- not mom and dad. We took them to Jon's hair cutter -- or as the girls have been saying -- his barber.We went to a birthday party and they told their friends, "We went to the barber."
I think this is because men go to barbers -- no matter the style cut they get. Jon hasn't had a flattop since high school -- which is, well, before I met him. I have never know him as barber-material. So it all just makes me chuckle.
But I guess it's more accurate than what one of the girls was saying a week later when she was combing and playing with my hair: "Mumma, I'm your hair doctor!"


Tah-dah!
Labels: twins

3 Comments:
CUTE as ever!
The finished product was wonderful!
And, I love how your kids know what's expected in certain environments and follow the "rules" -- like reading the magazines while waiting :)
AC
Wow... the next generation is growing! Mini-Me's.
UT from Al Kut Iraq
Post a Comment
<< Home