Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Odds and Ends

We took the scenic way home from church today.

As we passed the university, the girls started asking questions about college. Like do you need to bring pans? and what do they have in the rooms? and how many beds are there? and do you have your own room?

Riley said, "I want to share a room with Sophie in college."

Aww. Enough to make a mumma's heart melt.

Then as we passed the cemetary further down the road, Sophia asked, "Is Elvis buried there?"

Love the conversational segues of young children! (or lack thereof!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Great commentaries -
So, IS Elvis burried there? I was a little upset that you didn't post the reply, because I really am interested.
AC

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Sounds like they would really enjoy a trip to GraceLand...

Hahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home