the wacky days and nights in our humble little home with our lively little kids
Labels: family, vacation
posted by themumma @ 7:48 AM 2 comments
I think I like the picture of Sammy soaking wet with red cheeks. That's a sure sign of a G R E A T time.Aloha!
Uncle Alan was looking at these pictures yesterday and commenting to me about them. I realized I must not have scrolled down when I read the story above, because I had not seen them. What a great time! That has always been a great museum.Love, AC
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I think I like the picture of Sammy soaking wet with red cheeks. That's a sure sign of a G R E A T time.
Aloha!
Uncle Alan was looking at these pictures yesterday and commenting to me about them. I realized I must not have scrolled down when I read the story above, because I had not seen them. What a great time! That has always been a great museum.
Love, AC
Post a Comment
<< Home