All For a Dollar...
I took the kids to the dollar store so they could pick out something for Jon for his birthday.Who knew what deals you could get for a dollar?
Like a beautiful snowflake mug for daddy's coffee! (Sophia)


Or a lovely pink back scrubber for showering! (Riley)

The kids were all playing with the back scrubber for hours afterwards. Here Sam shows how it can double as a sword or a magic wand.

Sam chose head phones for daddy's ipod (since he's been using mumma's) and a cd case for all those cases littering the computer desk (yes, Sam got a little help with his selection). But alas, daddy discovered that only the left ear works. Apparently you have to spend at least two bucks to get a decent set of headphones.
Here is daddy blowing out the candles on his cake. And here are the kids cheering him on! Go daddy! (Or is that really, yahoo for cake!?)

2 Comments:
I'm gonna guess "Yahoo for cake!"
Maybe Jim could be his running mate. Did you know Jim has never let me change our state of residence, even though VA state taxes are REALLY high, because "when he runs for president, he wants to be from VA."
Seriously.
Not kidding.
Happy Birthday, Jon Jon ;)
I wish we had had a dollar store when I was little. I remember shopping but always being told my selection was too costly.
Like the multipurpose scrubber (and color selection.)
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home