the wacky days and nights in our humble little home with our lively little kids
Labels: boys, funny, music, sam, video
posted by themumma @ 8:14 PM 2 comments
I agree. Tough call. Alan said "I don't think that baby played the drums at all..." Teresa said "Animal is funny and Sammy is funny. So, they are equal."
Sam wins. I think thae drums will be his instrument. He looks like a natural. Hope I'm still around in a few years when Sam & the Twinners are on tour.AC
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
I agree. Tough call.
Alan said "I don't think that baby played the drums at all..."
Teresa said "Animal is funny and Sammy is funny. So, they are equal."
Sam wins. I think thae drums will be his instrument. He looks like a natural. Hope I'm still around in a few years when Sam & the Twinners are on tour.
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home