Saturday, February 02, 2008

Free-For-All!



We had a pinata at Sammy's cowboy birthday party. The girls and I made it -- and due partly to a lack of time and creativity, and partly to being an inexperienced pinata maker, and partly due to a funny idea I found on the web, we ended up with a Sam pinata. Yes, two enlarged photos of Sam were taped to the pinata, with a cowboy hat on top. I called it the Two-Headed Sammy Pinata Monster.

Don't know if everyone else appreciated the strange humor once the kids started whacking "Sammy" in the head. But Sam didn't seem to mind at all.

Here he is, taking the final swings (with a little help) before the mad frenzy of kids descends upon the candy.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Wow...what great parents! You guys will be paying for therapy for years to come :)

...but we love the idea.

Great video...we loved the sights and sounds.

Love,
AC/UA

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Now THAT is funny...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home