Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Unphotographables

I hope you enjoy this video of our annual visit to Warren's Tree Farm last month. Should be good for a laugh. But before you watch, please read my thoughts below.


Ah... the beauty of technology. Here's the essence of my experience as an amateur photographer and a mumma. This should clearly illustrate why it's so darn hard to get a good photo of these three!

(Oh -- and ignore the sideways camera -- am I the only one who sometimes forgets you can't hold the camera vertically for a video?)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Becky said...

No, you're not the only one who forgets ;)

Yes, I feel your pain!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Sam made up his mind....and you weren't going to change it.

The little reflective triangle on his snowsuit looks like a tail :)

Love the snow.

And, I have many times turned the video sideways for a good shot :)
AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home