Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Why is Daddy Returning the Coat?



Jon received a coat for Christmas that he decided not to keep. I was bringing it over to my parents' house so my mom could return it. It had come in a garment bag, like the one pictured here, except it was dark green.

Before we left the house, Riley asked, "Why is daddy returning the coat?" I explained that he didn't really like the way it fit him.

Eying the garment bag again in the car as it hung from the hook, Riley asked, "Where are the arms?"

Yes, she thought the green garment bag WAS the coat.
And she was wondering why daddy was returning it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:38 AM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Jon has such style....
I don't balme him for wanting to exchange a coat with no arms.

Kids say the darndest things :)

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home