Baby Shower

The girls' preschool teacher is due to have her baby any day now. To celebrate, the class had their own little baby shower for Miss Anne. We made baby cupcakes. (I tell you, the internet can be a wonderful place to get ideas!) Here they are, in all their baby glory. Not sure why the photo downloaded sideways, but you'll get the idea.
**********************
Okay, by request, here's the link for where I found the baby cupcakes -- as you'll see, I adapted them a little, but they're the same idea. We used just frosting (I make cream cheese frosting) and mini M&M's and melted chocolate. Easy as cake. And the baby's bonnet is a second cupcake liner that you stick out while pouring the batter in.

2 Comments:
Those are AWESOME! You'll have to post the link. WOW!!
I hope they taste as good as they look! And you were giving those to the kids?!?
Those look like works of art! Are they glazed? Yes, you will have to let us know how they are made!
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home