How-To Be Your Own Barber
I thought Sophia was in the kitchen cutting coupons. Apparently she was working on another project.



I actually didn't notice until about half an hour later when we were driving to the store. I turned around to talk to her and thought, Oh gee, Sophie has bangs now.So much for the professional haircut she got a month or so ago.
Well, on the upside, I guess the girls' teachers should be able to tell them apart now. Family members too, for that matter.

2 Comments:
Thanks! Right on the tell apart thing.
UA and I are trying to remember if our kids did that. He thinks Becky did. I don't remember.
But, I do know that Becky & Jim's kids did :) And Sawyer is approaching the age :)
AC
Yep, Teresa did that...while she was cutting coupons. (teacher as a mom = learn to cut with coupons because they have dotted lines and pretty pictures) Teresa cut a 6 inch piece out of the side of her hair. It looked like a mullet haircut! She was about the same age as Sophia, actually.
We had to make a BIG DEAL about how people need a licence to cut hair.
Good luck with that!
Post a Comment
<< Home