Saturday, November 29, 2008

nOlanhouse the Musical!


Jon often jokes that living in our house is like living in a 24 hour musical. The girls constantly sing as they play, and eat, and go about the business of four year olds. Today was a fine example...

Sophia started yelling that Sam had swiped the plastic bead that she was holding. She started chasing him around the house (an invitation to which he gleefully responded by fleeing all giggles and squeals -- he loves egging the girls on, but that's a whole other bunch of posts!)

As Sophia chased him, she started singing a tune over and over, which went like this:
"I need it, I need it,
It's really, really true.
I need it, I need it,
It's not for you!"

It was actually pretty amusing to watch.
Might even get rave reviews on Broadway someday.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger Becky said...

It's really a shame we don't live closer; Teresa sings all day, too!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

I hope I am around in years to come to see what a musical upbringing does for the kids.

Another thing -- I remeber Susan saying, when her kids were younger, that her kids' lives were one big musical comedy [because she sang things to them all the time.]

Aunt Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home