Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Working World

It is Veteran's Day. We are sitting here in the living room at 6 a.m., because kids know no vacations -- they get up early regardless. There are no sleep-vacations for mom. The girls are coloring, so I decide to get out my bag and do some work while I have a few moments.

Sophia asks me, "Why do you have school work to do?"

I answer, "I always have school work to do. There's a lot of work to do when you're a teacher."

Riley says, "I'm not doing any kind of work."

I say, "Oh? What are you going to do?"

Riley answers, "I'm gonna stay at home."

Sorry, stay-at-home daddy, but apparently Riley doesn't think you do any work!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Yeah, Riley. And Aunt Cathy didn't bother to learn to type because she was going to pay someone to do it for her in college :)

Good luck!

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home