Our Beach at the Condo











The kids loved the little beach right at the condo. It was crazy to me to have shade at the beach -- palm trees -- what a great invention! Perfect for those of us who burn instantly. Jon got more than his fair share of lobster skin (right on the first day!), but the kids and I made it through the week okay. For anyone planning a trip to the tropics, I highly recommend surf shorts and rash guard shirts, like the kids have on here. Kept me sane knowing they were SPF protected. (Aunt Cathy would have been proud!) These were their uniforms for the week -- if I ever get around to more posts you'll see that for yourself.

1 Comments:
Aunt Cathy IS proud! Those little bugs looked so cute in their bright colors and were protected from the sun. But, emphasisi on the cute!:)
Thanks for sharing the pictures. What a marvelous trip!!
Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment
<< Home