Little Buggers Learn Fast!

We went to the lake for the 4th of July. We were lucky enough to have a room to sleep in. The girls excitedly shared the top bunk (amazingly I let this happen -- but I figured the bed rails were pretty high.) Sam got to cuddle with me on the bottom bed, while Jon decided he preferred the couch in the living room to all the nighttime thrashing about. Yes, he made a wise decision.
When the kids awoke, I tried to keep them in our room as long as possible, because even without a clock, I knew it was well before anyone else was going to be up. The girls whispered above us, while Sam and I chatted.
Sam said, "Mumma, I'm sad."
Now, this is currently one of Sam's most frequently uttered phrases, so I was not surprised he said it. However, I couldn't imagine what he could be sad about already, as he just woke up.
I said, "Why are you sad, Sweetie?"
To which he replied with a yell, "PSYCH!"
Oh great, Sammy seems to be grasping the lessons taught at Daddy School, too. Simply brilliant.
Labels: daddy school, funny?, sam, summer

1 Comments:
Those are sure cute campers!
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home