Report Card Comments
The girls got their report cards for the end of their first year in preschool.
The following are excerpts from the Self-Help Skills section:
"Riley has continued to take care of her individual needs in the classroom. She politely asks her peers to pass the water during snack and always remembers to clean up after herself."
"Sophia continues to flourish in meeting her individual needs. She remembers to clean up after herself at snack, empty her cubby, and consistently clean up the play areas she plays in during free time."
Being a teacher, I know that "mothering" can translate to "bossy," and "is challenged by working independently" can really mean "can't sit still to save his life and gets absolutely nothing done when left to his own devises." So I take this all with a grain of salt. But still...
From the looks of our playroom, one might wonder if there are two sets of Nolan twins...

2 Comments:
I have a "mothering" child as well. And, it's good to see that my kids aren't the only ones to keep their toys OUT so they can see right where they are.
I have a picture from when the kids were 3 and 1. They had dumped EVERY basket of toys and taken everything off every shelf...and were sitting right in the middle. I wish I could tell you they stop doing it with age. Sorry.
Did I ever tell you about the time I had the MP's to the house and they asked if we had been ransacked (no....the kids had been playing...that wasn't the issue...)?
:)
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home