Friday, July 04, 2008

Reaching Out Across the Miles


Tonight I heard Sam talking on the phone with Nana, who is just shy of a thousand miles away.

[Bet some of you misread that and thought I was saying Nana is shy -- which would have given a great laugh to those of you who know her. The kids have all inherited it, by the way. That incredible shyness. It's a curse. :]

Anyway, Sam was chatting with long-distance Nana and here's what I heard:

(Nana, forgive me for paraphrasing your parts.)

Sam: I'm sad.

Nana: What are you sad about?

Sam: Bouncy ball.

Nana: What's wrong with your bouncy ball?

Sam: Under the couch. (pause) ...can you get it?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Becky said...

bwahahahahahahaha! Poor Sammy. That's awesome. I'm sure if Nana could reach, she would get it for you, Sammy!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger nanapapava said...

Some concepts are just a little out of reach....

:)

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home