Tree Cheers for Daddy!







One June afternoon I arrived home to see the girls running down the driveway at me, shouting, "Daddy's building a tree house!"
I thought, He is? and went in the backyard to check it out.
Sure enough, there was a tree house.
In a tree even.
Didn't know he had it in him. After almost ten years of marriage, I guess there are still some surprises around the corner. Or should I say, up in the trees.
Let's hear it for Handy Daddy!
Labels: jon, parenthood, summer, twins

3 Comments:
ah...is this the same man (boy) who built the multi level multi-tree house in the woods behind the red house? Let's hope his building skills have improved with age! Just kidding...I LOVED their tree house!
I have always wanted to build one for our kids...we just don't live in the same house for long enough. We'll just have to come to your house to enjoy this childhood pleasure!
The treehouse behind the red house was awesome! I bet they'll make lots of great memories in the new one :)
I don't think I even knew there was a tree house behind the red house. Hmmmm.
Anyway, the Nolan Newmarket tree house looks big, intricate and fun! Undoubtedly the girls and Sam will have a wonderful time in it for years to come :)
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home