PYSCH! 101

Jon calls Sam's time at home while the girls are at preschool, "Daddy School." Now, the term encompasses any of the days the kids are with him, while I am at work. I am not so sure the theories and concepts behind the lessons taught in Daddy School are sound pedagogy, but what do I know? I'm just an elementary school teacher.
Anyway, here's an example of what exactly the children are learning...
Jon decided to paint the shed. The girls of course wanted to help. So, while he worked on one side of the shed, he set them up to paint another side. He had just poured paint into their little cups and handed them the paint brushes and told them to get to it.
He had no sooner climbed up the ladder when he heard Riley say, "Daddy... I need more paint."
Thinking, How could she possibly have used that much paint already? She must have spilled it all, he started to descend the ladder.
Only to hear Riley shout out, "PSYCH!"
Guess she got him good.

1 Comments:
Good one :)
AC
Post a Comment
<< Home