Thursday, March 01, 2007

Baby Signs

Here's Sammy signing "more" at breakfast. He's been making that sign constantly. Either he's a bottomless pit (which very well may be the case), or he's overgeneralizing the sign, like many kids do when they first learn something. Either way, it's pretty cute to see him sign it, and it makes me feel like we are moving along on the road to improved communication.


Here's Sammy doing the sign for "touchdown." It's not useful at all for a 13 month old to know, but he started making the gesture, and he was wearing a football shirt, so I couldn't resist. Plus, he finds it incredibly amusing, though he doesn't exactly know why.




And here's Sammy making a darn cute face that says, "I'm an adorable little guy and I dare you to resist me."

We love you Sam!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Becky said...

LOVE baby signs!

Actaully, I STILL use signs with my kids. Another trick for church, by the way. Here are the signs you need them to know: Sit, stand, kneel, up, down, now, no, yes, stop. I was using them today, actually, on the chorus field trip. That way, I could tell Alan to STOP bumping in to his friends and NO he couldn't lay down, YES you do have to SIT UP without having to yell over 100 kids. ha ha

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home