Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Adorable Artwork

The girls and I have become a construction paper art making machine. We are finely tuned. I cut what shapes they ask for, they glue it where they want it. And voila! Magic.

Snowpeople
Riley's on left,
Sophie's on right
Yes, they asked for green hair.




Princesses -- more specifically, Snow Whites
Riley's on left with eggs (because, well, all princesses carry farm fresh eggs with them, now don't they),
Sophie's on right with magic wand (that was my suggestion after the egg request).


Riley's leprechaun with pot of gold
You may be able to see that the beard and nose I made were placed completely upside down.








Sophie's leprechaun
Same difference in perspective.
Must be me.









And perhaps the best pieces of all -- the gingerbread Elvis' they made at the public library with daddy, in honor of the King's birthday. The King definitely lives.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger themumma said...

the girls love this kind of stuff. (they are so ready for preschool -- and i am desperately hoping they get in!) we did a whole bunch before christmas -- trees, santa, reindeer, mrs. claus... i swore the elves somehow resembled each of the girls. it was too funny.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

I love the snowmen the best. They make me laugh every time I see them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home