Saturday, March 03, 2007

Couch Potato?

Our house is in a constant state of disarray. Definitely the antithesis of the house I grew up in. With three kids 3 and under, we have lots of messes and little time to clean them up. Law of inverse proportions at work here, folks.

I just had to snap a photo of the junk I found while vaccuuming under the couch cushions this week. Okay, I'll admit the mini m&m and the chocolate chip are from my late night snacking, but I take no responsibility for anything else. There were at least half a dozen mix-matched socks, a cd, an electronic dictionary and a golf ball. Can't figure that one out, as neither of us even golf. As I write, there's still a baby remote stuck down in there because I just couldn't pull the thing out. But nope, no potatoes.

At least not yet.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Tim said...

The photo reminds me of one of those I Spy books!

I'm scared to look to see what we have in our couch. I don't think we'd be able to blame the mess on Sawyer, either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home