Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Nose Knows or Caught!


I have developed the awful habit of sneaking bad-for-you snacks while the kids aren't looking. Give them their carrots and bananas, and then stuff in a mouthful of ice cream when they are out of the room. Can't let them know what an enormous sweet tooth their mumma has.

Well, the other day, the girls were in the bathroom using the potty and then starting to change into their pajamas. I was in the kitchen sneaking something when they called my name. So I went to help out.

Right as I entered the room, Riley started sniffing the air.

She immediately said, "What's that smell? Smells good. Smells like .... chocolate chips."

That little rascal is on to me. And she has got one good sniffer.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Tim said...

They have supertasters... maybe you have a supersniffer on your hands?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home