Thursday, March 08, 2007

They Throw Like Girls

Well, I guess they should.


Jon was teaching the girls how to catch a ball. Brought back memories of that Phys Ed class I took in college as part of my Education Program.



The one where I learned that some of my motor skills were on par with those of elementary school-aged children.




So, I guess soon I will be able to sympathize with all those parents who embarrassedly admit that they can't help their kids with their school work because they don't understand it themselves.




Looks like I'll be helping with the "new math" and leaving the sports stuff to daddy.






I can always cheerlead.

(I mean that figuratively, as I didn't quite make the pee wee squad back in 6th grade, but that's a story for another day...)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger Susan Nolan said...

I am with my sister and brother on this. Must be the Nolan genes. The Driscoll parents were not in the stands cheering Cathy and I on for our wonderful field hockey skills.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home