Thursday, March 22, 2007

Irish Eyes Were Smilin'

For St. Patrick's Day, our friends Elsa and Cae gave the girls green glow sticks. Ah, the memories of younger days...





Riley and Sophia had a blast playing with them. I turned off all the lights downstairs and they ran around in the dark.

They were amazed.



Riley decided the glow stick made a nice thermometer and took her baby's temperature. It was normal.





I decided to let them take the glow sticks to bed, since an hour of fun didn't seem like quite enough, and I knew in the morning the glow would be all gone.





Unfortunately, they were so enamored by them, they couldn't fall asleep. I went up to their bedroom many, many times, to tell them they really, really needed to go to sleep. An hour later, I had to confiscate them (party pooper!).

Minutes after that, the girls were out... like glow sticks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home